Military and Aerospace applications demand performance, reliability, and value. The Agilent’s InfiniiVision X-Series oscilloscopes are a great fit — fully upgradable (including bandwidth) and require calibration half as often as others in their class.
This value, combined with hardware-based decoding options for the most popular avionics busses makes these scopes a great choice for debugging mission-critical designs.
- A standard 2-year calibration cycle keeps minimizes interruptions in mission-critical applications
- 4-in-one design: oscilloscope + options for logic analysis, protocol analysis, and function generator w/ AWG
- 1M waveforms per second update rate to capture the most elusive signals
- Over a dozen applications, including the first package for MIL-STD 1553 and ARINC 429 to offer mask-testing capabilities
- WaveGen with AWG lets you stress your designs to test under the worst-case conditions
- Remote UI for linking the field to the lab
Learn more about MIL-STD 1553 and ARINC 429:
- 2/22 Webinar
- Application Notes
– Mil-STD 1553 Eye-Diagram Mask Testing
– Oscilloscopes In AeroSpace/Defense Debugging MIL-STD 1553 Serial Buses
– Probing and Triggering on MIL-STD 1553 Serial Bus Signals
Call TestMart at 888-665-2765 for a GSA quote